Benefits of Drinking Sufficient Quantity of Water
Water is the main component of human body and about 70% body’s mass is made of water. Number of doctors suggests drink eight glass of water but its requirement of individual depends upon the body size and built of body. Drinking of sufficient quantity of water is necessary to maintain good health. But as per health point of view it is more important, how you drink it. When you are thirsty or feel urge of drinking water then Drink slowly (drop by drop) as it will give extra benefit to your health.
1. It is the most important component required for effective working of your body and maintaining good health as almost every cell present in your body needs water for proper functioning.
2. Various tissues of your body are composed of water as such adequate consumption of it makes you more energetic.
3. Adequate quantity of drinking may helps to increase your metabolic rate and also improve digestive system.
4. It not only flushes out the toxin and most of the waste products out of your body contributing to a healthy quality of life but also improve the texture of your skin and hair.
5. Large amount of fluid is lost in day to day functioning of your body through evaporation, breathing, sweating, urine and stool, drinking of water replenish these losses daily to keep your body hydrated and maintain proper functioning of all the organs of your body.
6. It saves your body from many health issues as in case of lack of water, your heart has to make extra efforts to pump fresh oxygenated blood to your organs or may not be able to supply adequate quantity of oxygenated blood that may disrupt the proper functioning of the organs and may cause many serious health issues.
7. It does not contain fat, calories, carbohydrate or sugar and if you replace hydrating foods and beverages like juice, coffee, cold drinks, alcohol and milk etc, it will control calories and helps to lose weight. Water also helps to flush out the byproducts of fat that also keeps your weight in check.
8. Intake of adequate quantity of it prevents constipation and helps to maintain normal bowl function as it keeps the things flowing along your gastrointestinal tract.
9. In case of less consumption of water your major body organs become exhausted due to insufficient supply of oxygenated blood and you feel tired or exhausted. Drinking in sufficient quantity will relieve you form fatigue.
10. Fluid losses occur in warmer climates, during strenuous exercises, in high attitude and due to any other reason, if not replenished with water, you can become dehydrated resulting in many health and skin related conditions. To avoid such conditions intake of adequate quantity of it is very important.
11. Drinking of enough quantity can help in combating many skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and wrinkles. It helps to maintain the elasticity and suppleness of the skin and prevent dryness by detoxifying the skin that will make you look younger.
12. Research suggests that drinking substantial amount of water dilute the concentration of cancer causing agents in the urine and reduce the risk of colon and bladder cancer.