Simple Exercises to Tone and Tighten Buttocks
Women love toned up bodies and so do men. There are many exercise regimes that you can put yourself into. But if you are specifically aiming at having toned and tighten buttocks, then you will have to focus on exercises that can achieve that. Mentioned below are a few such workouts that will offer you desired results if you practice them persistently!
1. Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskar)
This one Yogasana works perfectly for your entire body and especially benefits your buttocks. This asana requires you to do 12 postures out of which 7 are different. Let’s have a quick look at the names of these postures-
- Pranamasana (Prayer Pose)
- Hastauttanasana (Raised Arms Pose)
- Padahastasana (Hand to Foot Pose)
- Ashwa Sanchalanasana (The Equestrian Pose)
- Parvatasana (Mountain Pose)
- Ashtanga Namaskara (Knees, Chest and Chin Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
And then repeat the first 5 asanas in a reverse order. Repeat this 5 times every day to get a toned body and tighten buttocks within no time.
2. Donkey Kicks
The name may sound funny, but these kicks are sure to give you fuller and toned up buttocks.
Get on the floor (literally)- Let your palms and the knees touch the floor and keep the rest of your body as tight as you can. Lift one leg at a time as higher as you can, as if you are kicking someone from behind. Keep doing this for 12 times and you should start seeing the desired results very soon.
This exercise is indeed very simple.
- All you have to do is half-lie on your right side. Let your right arm support and balance your weight.
3. Keep Leg Kicks (Side Lying)
- your legs straight. Stretch your left leg forward as much as you can, preferably to your hip level.
- And then bring it back again to its original position. Repeat this step at least 10 times, then turn the side and follow the same thing, again for 10 times.
This exercise will not only help you tighten your buttocks, but will also take care of your complete lower body. And the best part is, it is simple!
- Stand straight; keep feet hip width apart and arms down by the side.
- Start lowering your back as much as you can by pushing the hips back.
- Bend your knees and push all your body weight into the heels.
- Make sure that you keep your spine neutral throughout.
- Stay in this position for a while and then get back to your starting position.
This exercise will also help you some extra fats in your lower body. While doing bridges, you can also lift up your legs one by one to increase some volume in your butts.
Apart from these, you can try doing heel sky raise; ballet kicks(single leg) and lower half lunge. Instead of trying different exercises every day, decide on a couple of exercises mentioned above and practice only those. But no matter which exercise you opt for, you will have to put in some serious and consistent efforts to have perfectly toned buttocks.
Important Tips: Pregnant women should avoid doing any of these exercises after their third month of pregnancy. Women should not exercise during menses. People suffering from medical issues like back pain, spinal problems should consult a doctor before starting these workouts.