Urinary Bladder Infection and Dripping
Urinary Bladder Infection also is known as Urinary Tract Infection is a very serious health problem that many women have to suffer with. The worst part is that it is way too embarrassing to be discussed in open and this makes it even more difficult for women to find an appropriate solution for it. To make things a little simple, we are now going to discuss how acupressure can help you cure various urinary bladder infections including dripping.
a) Frequent urge to urinate
b) Painful and burning sensation in the bladder while urinating/ even
c) Constant feeling if tiredness
d) Uncomfortable pressure right above the pubic bone
e) Feeling of a full bladder, but only a small amount is passed
f) The color of the urine changes to milky or cloudy
g) If you get a fever during a urinary tract infection, you have a strong reason to believe that the infection has reached the kidneys
It is always recommended that the acupressure should be administered by someone who has been doing it for a long time and has a thorough knowledge. Details how to apply pressure on the point is given at “How to apply pressure on acu-points?”.
Here are the points given in the figure to treat acupressure.
Bladder infections should never be taken lightly. If ignored, these infections tend to spread to the kidneys. Looking for natural ways to it is fine as far as it immediately works for you. But after waiting for it on for a while, you must see your doctor.
Apart from this if you could follow the below-mentioned things then you can see rapid results-
- Drink as much water as you can.
- Never resist the urge to urinate. Do it when you feel like doing.
- Stop taking tub baths, instead take showers.
- Always clean your genital area before every sexual intercourse.
- Completely stop using feminine hygiene sprays or scented douches- it may irritate the urethra.
- Drinking cranberry juice will also help you to a greater extent.
- Do not let the bacteria around the anus enter your vagina or urethra, for that you should wipe from front to back.
For severe problems, you should see a doctor. There are some precautions while treating health issues with acupressure. You may find precautions.
Information provided by acupressure specialist Mr.M.R.Monga. He is 85 years old and has a vast knowledge of acupressure and treated thousands of people free of charge.