Rosacea is a chronic skin condition whereby a person experiences persistent redness and irritation on the central part of the face. Normally the cheeks are reddened. But the condition may extend to other parts like eyes, nose, forehead, and neck. Generally, adults are affected by rosacea. In Europe this problem is common among aged people; it occurs in white-skinned people particularly to women however rosacea is also found in people of all races and backgrounds. The exact cause of this skin disease is not known however the main virus which is responsible for Rosacea is known as Herpes Simplex. Also, there are some signs which can indicate that a person is affected by rosacea.
Sign of Rosacea
- Flushing or redness on the face parts like cheeks and nose
- Broken blood vessels which are visible
- Irritation and redness in eyes
- Red lines and red small bumps on the skin
- The skin feels a burning sensation.
- Dryness of skin
A person suffering from this problem feels a rise in the problem if he or she is exposed to sun, physical stress, or emotional trauma. Other reasons which flare up this problem are a heavy intake of drugs, alcohol, caffeine, or spicy food. Some beauty treatments like microdermabrasion or chemical peel may also result in rosacea. Exposure to fluctuating temperatures, gastrointestinal diseases, and genetic factors are some other reasons which aggravate rosacea. For Rosacea cure download natural remedies
Treatments for Rosacea
There are medical treatments like laser treatment; photodynamic therapy and plastic surgery are some of the treatments for rosacea. But here we will discuss alternative treatments like herbal and homemade remedies give quick relief from rosacea & control the root cause of this problem. Adopting one or a combination of two may provide early relief. Some of the homes made recipes are given here to get relief from redness and itchiness of rosacea.
- Mix yogurt and fine powder of oatmeal and apply it on the affected area. Leave it till it dries. This will help in the rosacea cure.
- Alternatively, mix one spoon of fuller’s earth with one spoon of extracted potato juice to make a thick paste and apply. This recipe will heal the affected area and reduce rosacea.
- Another well known and famous remedy for treating rosacea is apple cider vinegar which helps in treating all the bacterial infections and encourages the discharge of enzymes in your digestive system. The way of using it is that you should wash the part of the skin with this remedy to cure your skin.
- Puree the cucumber slices mix them with three to four tablespoons of pure natural yogurt. Now, apply the mixture thoroughly on the affected parts of the skin just like a face mask. After applying it properly on the affected areas try to give a break of ten minutes to your routine work and lay down. After ten minutes, wash the affected parts with pure cool water.
Laura Taylor a sufferer for rosacea for 12 years has cured her rosacea with natural remedies and compiled do’s and don’ts and natural treatment in one eBook. In this eBook, she has given step by step program where you will find:
1. How to free yourself from rosacea in as little as 3 days.
2. How to stop suffering from flare-ups, forever.
3. Which foods can make your rosacea, and which worst.
4. What critical components are missing from your body that is triggering your rosacea outbreaks?
5. What and how much to take the core supplements to help your body’s own natural healing process.
6. The right kinds of foods that wipe out inflammation (a main cause of rosacea).
7. Three additional rosacea remedies that may be hiding in your kitchen cupboard right now that you can use to tame breakouts.
Laura Taylor has mentioned in her eBook that a major health care institution revealed that nearly 94% of people suffering from rosacea were missing crucial amino acid in their body. Taking a supplement of this amino acid caused their rosacea symptoms to clear up or disappear completely in just DAYS!
She has further explained how to make some simple changes in your diet that will inhibit the symptoms of rosacea and prevent it from ever recurring again changes?
There are some of the dos and don’ts mentioned below in order to avoid sudden flare-ups in rosacea.
- Wash your face with mild cleansers twice a day gently.
- Always apply sunscreen liberally before going out in the sun.
- Avoid spicy and hot foods.
- Avoid harsh soaps or lotions.
- Avoid rubbing the affected areas.
To Cure Rosacea Apply Home Remedies of “Rosacea Free Forever™“
“Rosacea Free Forever™” is a digital book that shows you how to cure rosacea in a few days. It comes with 60 days money-back guarantee with many free bonuses. Rosacea Cure program consists of high-quality content and illustrations written by professional writers in collaboration with experienced medical professionals that specialize in psoriasis cures.
Another Remedy for rosacea is H-Rosacea Formula.
H-Rosacea Formula is an FDA listed product that is applied topically and uses established homeopathic ingredients and pure natural essential oils. The product is extremely gentle on your skin and typically will not cause irritation, itching, burning, or scarring. The homeopathic ingredients in H-Rosacea Formula have been carefully selected.
It is manufactured in the USA with the highest quality ingredients and it is 100% natural and gentle on the skin and comes with 90 days money-back guarantee.
H-Rosacea Formula 11ml
from: Healing Natural Oils