Health Benefits of Deep Breathing
Have you ever paid attention to your breathing? Probably not and that is why you would not have noticed that you are not breathing deep enough! The life everyone lives today, so fast and paced has given a rise to a complete generation of shallow breathers, which has led to much health related complications. Shallow breathing can affect you very adversely and most of these effects are never related to your breathing pattern. The result is that while you are running after doctors you miss a very simple thing which can greatly improve your health without much of an effort.
Deep breathing is very important and some of the top health benefits of deep breathing are such as:
2. Do you know that one of the main causes of constipation is shallow breathing? Basically, deep breathing can help you to get rid of many problems related to lower abdomen. When you breathe deep, the movement massages your internal organs which results in better functionality of these organs. Therefore, it has been found that deep breathing can better your digestion and take care of all problems related to it.
3. The deeper you breather, the better is the quality of blood as it enhances oxygen in the blood and minimizes carbon dioxide.
4. The health benefits of deep breathing also include a positive effect on the circulation system of the body. This pattern of breathing increases the oxygen reaching your heart. The blood circulation increases which helps you in getting rid of any kind of congestion in the body. The flow of oxygen going to eyes and brain is also improved by deep breathing.
5. Deep breathing is one of the best and most natural ways of helping tissues in regenerating and healing themselves. By creating more energy in the body, deep breathing increases the efficiency of your immune system and keeps you healthy and safe from diseases.
6. Surprisingly, deep breathing is the best way for weight control. You can reduce excess weight through it as well as nurture the undernourished organ and tissues through deep breathing.
7. Deep breathing is also very beneficial for your muscles and joints. Deep breathing is a proven way of reducing tension in your muscles as well as enhancing the strength and flexibility of your joints.
8. The natural cleansing mechanism of body which eliminates toxins from your body is boosted by deep breathing.
9. If you are having problem with your nerves and facing situation such as anxiety or panic, all this can be corrected by deep breathing. The nervous system is calmed and soothed by deep breathing.
10. The mental power of concentration as well as observation is improved by deep breathing. This helps you in better decision making and also in working with better efficiency, productivity and focus.
11. Lymphatic fluids are very important for everyone because it is the main agent which speeds up the recovery of body after illness. Deep breathing enhances the circulation of these lymphatic fluids.
12. Above all, deep breathing has been found by many psychologists to be one of the best ways of improving relationships because as you already know, self love helps one in growing compassion for others also.
So take a deep breath and welcome a healthy life now!