Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease that is complex and reoccurring. This disease is characterized by flaky, red patches on the skin. Though no particular cure is available for this disease, you can definitely use some tips and home remedies for psoriasis problem, to ease out its symptoms.
Prevention Tips to Cope with psoriasis problem
1. Dietary supplements are well known for curing you of psoriasis symptoms. Vitamin D, fish oil, evening primrose oil, and milk thistle have all been known for providing relief to people suffering from psoriasis relief.
2. Though, you should strongly pay attention to one particular thing that you should not take any dietary supplement that you are allergic to or has a record of adversely affecting you. You can even apply fish oil directly on your skin to find some relief.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR PSORIASIS SYMPTOMS AT HOME – NATURALLY
3. Moisture is very important for people who are suffering from psoriasis. You not only need to maintain the moisture content of your skin but also need to keep your surrounding moistened if you want to get rid of psoriasis. A proper moisturized environment will ease out your psoriasis symptoms. Moisturizers who are sensitive towards skin type can be a very important aid for you as they would prevent the formation of plaques on the skin by keeping it moist and supple.
Avoid Hot Bath
4. Avoid hot water baths to curtail psoriasis problems. You can resort to a bath in water which has vegetable oil mixed in it. This bath would efficiently ease your symptoms and provide you with relief.
5. Moreover, a lukewarm bath would greatly help you. Mix mineral oil, Epsom salt, and either olive oil or milk to your bath, and this would provide you with a lot of relief from itching and would penetrate and smooth plaques and scales. For more benefit, moisturize your skin as soon as you bath.
6. Epsom salt would reduce the swelling and is a great way of treating psoriasis. Use the same for psoriasis relief.
7. Furthermore, you need to narrow down your diet to things that won’t worsen your problem and the first step is to eliminate fatty foods and red meat from your diet.
8. A chronic condition like psoriasis can be a source of stress, which can worsen psoriasis symptoms. Cut down the stress by incorporating Meditation & Yoga in your daily regime. Yoga is especially helpful in psoriatic arthritis as it eases joint pains.
9. Last but not least; choose your medication very carefully.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis Problem you need to try now
Your kitchen has many home remedies for psoriasis problems stored because diet plays a crucial role in keeping psoriasis in a check. Researchers have listed nuts, soy, cranberries, and chocolates as functional food items for treatment. Check home remedies for psoriasis problems and implement them to treat the skin issue effectively-
Vinegar of Apple Cider
The vinegar of apple cider has been known for years for soothing as well as treating psoriasis. Start with preparing apple cider vinegar the right way. Once you have good quality vinegar, mix a cup of vinegar in a gallon of water. In this mixture, you can soak a clean piece of cloth and apply it on your skin for soothing from itching as well as the burning sensation.
Olive oil can be very effective if you are suffering from psoriasis. Application of olive oil to patches and scales of psoriasis affected skin patches will lock in the nutrients and moisture. You can even massage a small amount of olive oil on your scalp to get rid of plaques.
Turmeric, the yellow herb used in foods and curry sauce is one of the readily available home remedies for psoriasis. Adding this spice to your diet can help accelerate wound-healing and protects the skin neutralizing free radicals. For better results, add a teaspoon of turmeric to your rice, vegetables, or pasta.
Well known for soothing the itchy skin, an oatmeal bath can reduce redness and itching. Grind plain oatmeal & add a cup of the fine powder to a lukewarm bath. Soak in for 15 minutes. Thereafter, moisturize your skin once dry.
One of the commonly used home remedies for psoriasis is flaxseed. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in flaxseeds balance the natural oil production of the skin, reduces inflammation, and wards off diseases. Add it to your smoothies, oatmeal, brownies, or use flaxseed oil for salad dressings and stir-fries.
Licorice root is known to be effective in the treatment of psoriasis. It contains an active compound, glycyrrhizin which aids in reducing redness, irritation, and inflammation caused by psoriasis.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil, a powerful home remedy has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. Apply tea tree oil to the affected area with the help of a cotton ball. However, use tea tree oil with care as overuse can make the skin dry and make matter worse. A patch test is always recommended before use.
Tea Tree Oil 11ml – $9.95
from: Healing Natural Oils
Bitter gourd juice
Drinking bitter gourd juice & lime on an empty stomach in the morning can also help alleviate the irritation from psoriasis. You can witness the visible results in 2-3 months.
Besides, above preventive steps and home remedies for psoriasis problem, here is a comprehensive guide that can immensely help you to overcome the issue and live life stress-free.
Natural digital product to Cure Psoriasis which will guide your care, precautions, diet control, and home remedies to cure Psoriasis.