3. Avoid long hours in front of computer and television as it is not healthy for eyes.
4. A sound sleep of eight hours on your back can actually reinstate the beauty of your eyes.
5. Avoid rubbing of eyes as this may damage the skin around the eyes.
6. Excessive salt intake causes puffiness around the eyes. Therefore cut the salt intake.
9. Avoid caffeinated drinks and junk foods.
10. Avoid smoking as it directly ruins the skin of eyes and face.
11. Protect your eyes from direct sun rays and wear good sunglasses.
13. Remove eye makeup before going to sleep.
Following above-mentioned tips for eye care will help you to preserve the beauty of the eyes.
Home Remedies for Appealing Eyes
(a) Place cucumber or potato slices on the eyelids to refresh them.
(b) To reduce eye redness, keep wet cotton pads in the fridge for some time and then place them on eyelids. This will have a soothing effect.
(c) Apply drops of almond oil or coconut oil on eye muscles before going to sleep. This will help in fighting aging signs and make your eyes beautiful.
(d) Massage in outer direction help in removal of fine creases.
(e) Regular use is suggested for desired results.
- Reduced crow’s feet and laugh lines
- Improved texture and color under the eyes
- Less puffiness and bagging
- Fewer wrinkles
Eyelasticity is a cheaper, safe, less intrusive and more powerful way to reduce puffiness, dark circles, laugh lines and crow’s feet. The owner of the product claims that in recent clinical studies 70% of the participants felt positive effects in just fourteen days.