Some skin issues just don’t fade away. Problems like rosacea, psoriasis, acne, eczema, sun-damaged skin, and dry skin continue to damage the beautiful skin for years. The ever erupting signs of these skin problems on the face and other body parts cause embarrassment and shrink self-esteem. However, you may not have to live like this forever when you have so many natural ingredients. Treat skin issues effectively with 5 Super Ingredients that can bring back the lost glow on the skin.
1. Pure honey
Honey contains medicinal properties and is absolutely safe for the skin. It has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties too. Raw honey has several vitamins and minerals. It is not only a superfood for the body but also a super ingredient for various skin enhancing recipes. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is ideal for treating burns, wounds, ulcers, boils, and bee stings.
Using honey in various homemade skin recipes can bring unexpected beautiful results on the skin. Incorporate this ingredient in face masks, body masks, and hair masks for maximum benefits. Here are some home remedies with honey to treat skin issues-
- For lightening the scars, mix one tbsp. of honey with one spoon of coconut oil. Massage gently in a circular motion for a few minutes. Wash it off with regular water.
- Honey works wonder in brightening your skin complexion. Mix a tbsp. of honey with the juice of one tomato. Massage it on the face and leave for 15 minutes.
- Honey also serves as a magic potion for dry skin. Mix one tbsp. of oat flour with two tbsp. of honey and apply the mixture on the skin. Let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
2. Indian lilac or Neem
Neem has been in use for thousands of years due to its healing nature. Whether use it in raw form, powder, or oil form, either way, it soothes and heals the skin problems without any side effects. The decoctions made from Neem leaves can treat eczema, ulcers, wart, boils, ringworm, chickenpox, and psoriasis. It also provides relief from itchiness, skin inflammation, and various skin infections.
Check these effective home remedies with Indian Lilac and try them now-
- Neem oil is an excellent conditioner in making the skin glowing and youthful. Besides, neem can also heal wounds without leaving any scars or septic infection.
- The fatty acids present in neem oil relieves dry and irritated skin while preventing pimples and blemishes. Not just this, taking bath in neem infused water keeps skin infections at bay.
3. Epsom salt
Epsom salt can provide amazing skin and beauty benefits. It has plenty of magnesium and other minerals. It relieves skin inflammation, heals cuts, and cures skin problems. Use Epsom salt regularly in your beauty regime to treat issues like eczema, athlete’s foot, acne, rosacea, psoriasis, and other skin problems. Use it in bathing water to get rid of body odor. It is an excellent face cleanser and exfoliates. Try these home Epsom salt remedies-
- Epsom salt bath is known to provide relief from inflammatory conditions like lupus, psoriatic arthritis, and gout. The magnesium in Epsom salt helps the body get rid of toxins.
- Epsom salt foot bath can also help you get rid of hard calluses. Make sure you dry your feet properly and moisturize with essential oil or body butter.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has therapeutic properties to treat skin issues like dull and dry skin, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne, sunburns, wounds, ulcers, etc. It relieves pain and inflammation. It has antioxidant and rejuvenating properties and it stimulates cell regeneration. Use this ingredient in face masks for magical results on the skin.
Here are Aloe vera home remedies for beautiful skin-
- Aloe vera helps in retaining the moisture of the skin while keeping the skin supple. To treat eczema, apply and reapply aloe vera gel liberally on the skin and keep the skin hydrated.
- Aloe vera gel boosts the production of collagen thereby reducing the fine lines and wrinkles and making the skin elastic. Just add some lemon juice to the gel to lighten dark spots.
5. Extra virgin coconut oil
These are the last but not the least super ingredients to boost the beauty of the skin. It is antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial and contains rare lauric acid too. To transform dull and damaged skin into radiant and soft skin, massage the skin with extra virgin coconut oil. It also provides relief from skin inflammation and itching. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin and conditions hair as well and slows down aging. Use organic coconut oil in different skin recipes for maximum advantage and help to treat skin issues.
Try extra virgin coconut oil home remedies for skin-
- Chronic skin disorders like eczema, atopic dermatitis can be treated by applying coconut oil. The regular use of oil can also offer UV protection from the harmful sun rays.
- To cure cracked skin, apply coconut oil liberally as this is completely safe and see the difference!