Here are some ways in which curd can be put to use to maintain lustrous locks without any fuss.
1. Include natural curd in your daily diet to get daily dose of proteins, magnesium, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, vitamins A, B2, B12, C, B12, riboflavin, and folate among other nutrients. It would strengthen your body from within and cater essential nutrients to your hair as well. You may also add fruits or vegetables to the curd for enhanced nutritional value.
2. To treat dandruff, mix some curd in your regular henna pack and apply it as usual.
3. You may also apply smoothened curd on the hair and leave for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash off with cold water and shampoo your hair. It is the simplest way to attain strong, silky and dandruff free hair.
Get rid of the itchy and flaky scalp:
4. To get rid of the itchy and flaky scalp, make a smooth paste of curd and two spoons of lemon juice. Coat your scalp and hair with the paste and wash off after half an hour. The recipe would remove flakiness and dandruff and leave your hair moisturized like never before.
Strengthen dull and dry hair with curd:
5. If you have very dry hair then blend four spoons of curd with one egg and some drops of olive oil. Leave the paste on your hair for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse. This home remedy will add moisture, luster, and strength to your dull, dry hair.
6. Split ends are another common hair problem. Blend half bowl of curd and add mashed papaya of about 250 grams to it. Apply the smooth paste on your hair and leave it for an hour. Rinse your hair with shampoo and water. Your hair would be adequately nourished and hydrated and split ends won’t be a problem anymore.
7. Curd is the right diet for your sun-damaged hair. Take four spoons of curd and add a paste of cocoa two spoons, honey, and olive oil. Whisk the paste thoroughly and apply on your hair for at least one hour. Now wash and shampoo your hair as usual.
Homemade methods and conditioners provide nutrients and glow to hair without any side effects. Apply curd on the hair roots and ends for 5-10 minutes and then wash off. Now shampoo your hair. The result will be extremely shining and bright hair. The curd will also provide the necessary supplements to hair and scalp.
Regular use of the above recipes would turn your dry, dull, frizzy hair into beautiful, shining and problem-free hair.