The market of beauty products today is studded with solutions for grey hair but the reality is a bit different. If you have a closer look at the market, what you will find out is that either the so-called solutions are dyes or if they are not dyes they are not effective. So if you do not want to dye your hair but still want to get rid of the grey ones, does this mean that you have reached the end of the road.
Well, the answer is no because there are several home remedies that can help you in bidding goodbye to grey hair.
Some of the best home remedies are as follows:
1. Brewed black tea mixed with a little amount of table salt is considered to be a very effective solution of grey hair. This would not only help you to keep your existing hair color but even the grey ones would become lighter and thus cannot be noticed. All you have to do is to rinse your hair with this mixture.
3. Liberal consumption of curry leaves is also considered a very effective remedy. These leaves have the characteristics of providing the roots of your hair with strength and vitality.
4. Boiling ribbed gourd in coconut oil has always been considered a good remedy for grey hairs. For the preparation, you first need to dry the vegetable pieces in shade and then they should be soaked in coconut oil for a couple of days. This oil should be then thoroughly boiled and cooled to apply on your scalp. You can see the difference in a few days.
Butter for grey Hair
5. The butter that is prepared from the milk of a cow is considered as an effective remedy of grey hair. This can be taken in both ways, while some amount can be consumed directly, some can be used to massage your head.
6. A simple preparation of rosemary and sage is also considered good for grey hair. Take nearly equal amounts of both of them that would be approximately half a cup and boil it in two cups of water for almost half an hour. You can then leave the mixture for a couple of hours to settle and then it can be applied throughout your hair and left to dry. Once it all dries up, you can shampoo your hair and continue this process for a few weeks to see remarkable results.
There are also some lifestyle tips which can also help you in saying goodbye to grey hair, such as:
a) Stress reduction is a must for you if you really want to get rid of grey hair.
b) If you are a smoker, try to quit, and if you cannot, at least try to reduce the number.
c) Get a good amount of exercise and eat a balanced and nutritious diet.
d) Ensure that you get an adequate amount of sleep so that your body gets ample rest.