Valuable Tips For Eye Care
2. Avoid long hours in front of the computer and television as it is not healthy for the eyes.
3. A sound sleep of eight hours on your back can actually reinstate the beauty of your eyes.
4. Avoid rubbing of eyes as this may damage the skin around the eyes.
5. Excessive salt intake causes puffiness around the eyes. Therefore cut the salt intake.
Related post- Home Remedies for Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes
6. Less water consumption may result in wrinkles around the eyes and make you look older. Half of the problem can be solved if you take care of your water intake.
7. Moreover, deficiencies in the body and diseases can also make the eyes pale. Therefore, consume healthy food that contains all the necessary nutrients.
8. Avoid caffeinated drinks and junk foods.
9. Avoid smoking as it directly ruins the skin of the eyes and face.
10. Protect your eyes from direct sun rays and wear good sunglasses.
12. Remove eye makeup before going to sleep.
13. Also, your cosmetic products for eyes should be quality products; otherwise, they may prove to be harmful.
Following the above-mentioned tips for eye care will help you to preserve the beauty of the eyes.
BEST FOODS FOR HEALTHY EYES
One of the best tropical fruits good for the eyes is mango. Enriched with nutrients mangiferin & carotenoids, mango helps maintain & improve eye health while preventing cataracts & macular degeneration.
Leafy Green Vegetables
There are foods found right under your fridge which are beneficial for beautiful eyes. Rich in antioxidants, green leafy vegetables help maintain eye health & improving eyesight.
Nuts and sunflower seeds
Sunflower seeds & nuts are great good for eyesight improvement. Power-packed with vitamin E & nutrients, it reduces the chances of blurred vision & macular degeneration.
Red bell peppers
Raw red bell peppers are the best foods for dry eyes. Great source of vitamin C, it helps maintain the blood vessels of the eyes & reduces the risk of cataracts.
Whole grains are an abundant source of complex carbohydrates, vitamin E, zinc & niacin which improve overall eye health while maintaining blood sugar levels.
Eggs are the best foods for beautiful eyes & improving overall eye health. In addition, egg yolks contain lutein & zeaxanthin which are vital to eye health. Vitamin A in eggs safeguards the cornea.
Berries and Citrus foods
Notably, strawberry, grapes, oranges, cherries, kiwi, etc. are fruits for good eyes. The vitamin C found in these fruits contributes to healthy blood vessels in your eyes & combats age-related eyesight problems.
Legumes like kidney beans, lentils, black beans, etc. contain bioflavonoids & zinc that help protect the retina & are known to improve eyesight.
Filled with omega-3 & fatty acids, salmon is the best food for dry eyes. It aids in the treatment of eye problems & keeps your eyes healthy.
Carrots contain a pigment called beta-carotene that aids in the smooth functioning of the retina. Our body converts this pigment to vitamin A which helps boost your eyesight. Include carrots, one of the best foods for healthy eyes, in your daily diet.
Home Remedies for Appealing Eyes
(a) Place cucumber or potato slices on the eyelids to refresh them.
(b) To reduce eye redness, keep wet cotton pads in the fridge for some time and then place them on eyelids. This will have a soothing effect. This one is the simplest of home remedies for appealing eyes.
(c) Apply drops of almond oil or coconut oil on eye muscles before going to sleep. This will help in fighting aging signs and make your eyes beautiful.
(d) Massage in the outer direction helps in the removal of fine creases.
(e) Regular use is suggested for desired results.
- Reduced crow’s feet and laugh lines
- Improved texture and color under the eyes
- Less puffiness and bagging
- Fewer wrinkles
Eyelasticity is a cheaper, safe, less intrusive, and more powerful way to reduce puffiness, dark circles, laugh lines, and crow’s feet. The owner of the product claims that in recent clinical studies 70% of the participants felt positive effects in just fourteen days.
Exercises for Eye Care
Exercises help the eyes to stay healthy, refreshed, and problem-free. Check out the following simple exercises for eye care and ensure healthy eyes for a longer time-
a) While working continuously, take a mini-break to take proper eye care.
b) Rub your hands for few seconds and place your palms gently on your closed eyes. This will help in releasing stress and make your eyes relaxed.
c) To relieve the stressed muscles, fill water in your mouth and now splash water on your face. Now spit out the water. Repeat.
Avene RetrinAL EYES
After every 20 minutes of looking into the computer screen, turn your head and try to look at any object placed at least 20 feet away. This changes the focal length of your eyes, a must-do for the tired eyes.
Try and blink your eyes 20 times in succession, to moisten them.
Time permitting, of course, one should walk 20 paces after every 20 minutes of sitting in one particular posture. This will help blood circulation for the entire body.
The eye exercises if suggested by the doctor should be done regularly so as to make them stronger.