Amazing Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a natural herb that is used commonly in home remedies. Though found in deserts, this plant can easily be grown in your garden. It has various medicinal benefits for humankind. Aloe Vera contains antibacterial as well as antifungal properties. It is rich in collagen proteins. That is why, it helps in the regeneration of cells and tissues. Being anti-allergic in nature, the plant can be used for both internal as well as external purposes for many health benefits of aloe vera.
Containing more than 100 minerals, vitamins, enzymes, and nutrients, the plant is a treasure of medicinal benefits that never ends. It contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, zinc, iron, 22 kinds of amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, choline, anti-oxidants to name a few.
Various health benefits of Aloe Vera for Skin and Body
1. In the case of burns, cuts, bug bites, and blisters, the Aloe Vera provides relief from itching and pain. Its healing properties help to cure the skin fast.
2. In case of a toothache, swelling, and sores in the mouth, applying Aloe Vera gel helps to get relief.
3. It can provide relief from internal inflammation as well. Aloe Vera acts as a laxative and alleviates constipation. It is a natural way to get relief from gastric issues, indigestion, and irritable bowel syndrome.
Besides, it is also effective in chronic constipation cases. Drink its juice daily for the best results. It also acts as a natural stool softener and thus, eases the passing of stools.
4. Aloe Vera juice is a toxic cleanser. It clarifies toxins from the digestive system and restores good bacteria to maintain balance.
5. The plant also contains cancer-fighting properties. It activates white blood cells in the cancer-suffering patient and encourages the growth of noncancerous cells.
6. To cure genital infections, the juice of aloe is very effective.
7. The amazing plant also helps to reduce blood sugar levels in diabetic patients. Its extract, when taken daily, helps diabetes patients to lose excess weight naturally.
8. For those suffering from arthritis, the Aloe Vera plant is a blessing as its healing properties alleviate the pain and cures the damaged tissues through the regeneration of cells.
9. Aloe Vera plant is beneficial in different kinds of heart ailments. Its daily usage in the diet reduces angina pain as well as the risk of heart attack and stroke. Moreover, it lowers triglycerides, LDL and increases HDL in the arteries.
10. In case you are suffering from skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea then Aloe Vera is the answer to your problem. It is also included as an ingredient for different cosmetic purposes and treatments.
11. You will be surprised to know that the Aloe Vera plant also induces sleep and helps to recover from insomnia disorder. It calms down the nerves and mind and hence stimulates sleep in the patient.
12. Believe it or not, the Aloe Vera plant has the power to treat several brain disorders, substance-induced problems, and depression.
Word of Caution
Normally considered as beneficial for skin issues and utilized for skincare purposes, now you know it is extremely healthy and beneficial for humans. However, pregnant ladies should consult their doctor before using it. Little use of Aloe Vera extract/ juice can bring about desired results but generous usage can have side effects.
Aloe Vera for Hair Growth
Put some Aloe Vera gel on the scalp and gently massage it with your fingers. Leave the gel on the head for 2-3 hours and then wash it with Luke warm water. You can do it twice a week.
For more benefits of Aloe Vera for your hair, visit- Different Aloe Vera Gel Masks for Hair Growth
Health Benefits of Plant-Based Proteins