Our skin needs changes from season to season. Skincare in the rainy season becomes very essential as we need to protect it from high humidity levels and infectious environment. The chances of getting skin infections and skin problems are high during rainy seasons. The following tips are sure to help you in protection and skincare in the rainy season:
1. A daily shower is a must. And if taken twice then it is even better.
2. Use antifungal soap for bathing but do not use it on facial skin.
3. A mild face wash is good for face. You can also opt for some home remedies like a mixture of gram flour, rose water and milk. Apply evenly on the face and wash off after 15 -20 minutes.
5. Apply sunscreen before going outside as sun rays are still there in the rainy season.
6. Keep your skin dry. Prolonged hours of wetness may cause infection on the skin.
7. For fragrant experience, add some rose water in your bath and stay sweet-scented all day long.
8. For hair, protection goes for a head massage once in a while and shampoo your hair every alternate day to keep hair problems at bay. Do not comb wet hair. Also, do not tie your hair tightly as it may lead to breakage.
9. Use water-based cosmetic products.
10. Prefer cotton clothing in the rainy season to keep the skin cool and fresh.
For example, turmeric is extremely good for skin problems. Use a pinch of it in your face mask for a fair and bright glow. When used in food, it protects you from several infections and diseases.
In the same way use of basil in the kitchen and for skincare is extremely beneficial.
In the end, a colorful umbrella in your bag will surely protect you from rain and sun rays.
Prepare your own homemade recipes that are safe, cheap and very effective in maintaining healthy skin and curing many skin-related issues in a natural way without any medicine.